Exie's Words

Saturday, July 23, 2005

"I can tell that we're gonna be friends..."

" I can tell that we're gonna be friends... we've had our ups and down / but you know that we've weathered the storm / and if we ever had some fights/ they always ended up in the quiet storm, warm in the bedroom/ a lil bit of heat / and a little bit of spice / but no 2 people got along all the time / alright so lets stick together like the Al Green song / cause you always do make me feel brand new / and ill always be lovin you my baby boo" - G. Love

I'm wide awake at midnight! Holla!! So anyways, I had to work last night, so I slept all day. Well actually I set my alarm to wake up around 1pm so my obnoxious alarm went off and I hit the snooze for a few times when I realized crap I don't feel good so I turned it off and went back to sleep. Because SERIOUSLY who in their right mind would set the alarm to wake them up at 1am? hmm? NO ONE so why should I? well I woke up around 3pm because at that point my phone would not stop ringing. So I woke up returned a couple calls, and still felt crappy! So took some ibuprofen and had some juice (white cranberry and strawberry...mmmm)! I talked to Jen for a little while on the phone. She was on her way back to Charlotte from Atlanta.
So, I sat on the couch and bought are we there yet on pay per view... (still feeling like crap), and well I fell asleep again!
I woke up around 9pm...great! Sooo, now I'll be up all night! and I have to go to church in the morning!

Anyways, so I woke up ate a lean cuisine and started playing on the computer. I updated my myspace page, changed my music video and some pictures....fun stuff!
Then I got a much needed phone call from a cute boy! Which made a lot of things that have been bothering me for about 3 weeks much much better!
So after that, I've been playing on the computer some more, on myspace and chatting a lil bit on the church singles site, and chatting with my friend Marshall.

Holla back yo!
I just got another phone call from a cute boy (yeah it's after midnight but I told him it'd be ok)! So, now i feel good! I love boys (ha)! Well this one in particular at least!
This one boy always keeps me laughing and makes me feel good! And he's really impressing me more and more.
I really have strong feeling for a boy... and I don't think he knows...well i think he has an idea but I don't think he realizes that it's real!

Anyways...soo...
MONDAY is my BIRTHDAY! YEAH! Unfortunately I have to work, but we're having a small little shin-dig at work! Then on Tuesday I'm going to baton rouge to Ninfa's to met some friends out there. A couple of my friends from work are suppose to come also! So it ought to be a good time! I'm excited! Then NEXT week I go to Nashville to the costume party! I'm SOOO ready for it! I hope I can get the costume ready though!
That's all for now.
-Exie



" How Stupid Could I be?...you're no good for me, but you're the only one I see."- Sarah McLachlan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Video provided by VideoCodes4U