Exie's Words

Friday, August 12, 2005

I left my conscience

"To hands between legs,/ to "whatever it takes"/To drinks at the club to the bar/To the keys to your car/To hotel stairs to the emergency exit door/To the love, /I left my conscience pressed Between the pages of the Bible in the drawer/"What did it ever do for me" /I say (I say, I say, I say) /It never calls me when I'm down /Love never wanted me" - Fall Out Boy

Good stuff right there!
So um...the Nashville trip...well that was interesting... Not what I was expecting AT ALL!!!
I really try to be a drama free person... I'm very up front and like to put things out there so drama doesn't happen to me! But someone I wasn't able to avoid it this time!

What I really hate is third parties

FYI-
if you ever have a problem with me or have a questions....FEEL FREE to ask me about it ...before you tell someone else all about it...please..
thanks...just wanted to but that disclaimer out
so I don't feel like writing right now...so
maybe more later on.


-Exie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Video provided by VideoCodes4U