sooo
So it's 10:30 at night I'm chillin at my parents house....YES they FINALLY got a computer so I have something to entertain myself with at 11 at night when they are asleep and I'm wide ass awake. I use to always be on the phone but um...that person doesnt' really call me anymore...punkass! :)
So, anyways, tonights been pretty sad though I got a phone call from Alicia at like 8pm saying that Mr. Burson, my friend Heather's dad had just died! The real clincher was that Heather herself did not even know yet b/c she was in the car on her way to visit her dad, in the hospital, and her mom didn't want to tell her while she was int he car.
I'm really confused about so many things right now...Especially the deaths of so many of our ministers... i mean man! Mr. McNair, Mr. Gregory, Mr. Ogwyn and now Mr. Burson!! I'm really not understanding this all.
I hope I'm able to go to the funeral, I should be able to if it's in Dallas..so we'll see.
I'm incredbly bored right now...I don't have much to do... I guess I could go to bed. Which i'm sure I will do pretty soon. I'm not that tired though. I was cancelled from work last night...like at 5pm...after I'd already slept all day, which is usually how it works. So i was up all last night...actually at 1am I went on a taco bell run for my friends at work and brought them taco bell. Then I came home and went to sleep around 3am. I haven't heard from any of my travel nursing agencies today! Hopefully Monday I'll hear something from some of them... i need to call a couple of them actually. I'm not sure where I want to go. I sort want to go ahead and go out to Cali on my first assignment but I also am kind of interested in this position in winston-salem, NC that one agency is presenting me for. So we'll see, i really need to fast about all this...and other things! Man do I really need to fast and Pray about other things! it's really hard working night and fasting, b/c I never can get my schedule right to plan it! I've really got to get my butt in gear though.
So tomorrow is church here in Port Allen/Baton Rouge. Wonder how that is all going to go. Wonder if Melissa and I will talk? It's so freakin weird between us. Another factor into me being anxious about the feast. I think I finally got my accomodations figured out though, i'm going to stay with michele and Jason fritts. I just didn't like the way my other options were turning out. I feel really weird about the feast this year. It's hard to explain but there are a lot of different factors that are making me anxious. Plus my mom is giving me a hard time about not spending the feast with her, since I'm going to be moving and see won't see me much and the feast is family time...blah blah blah! I just don't see it! to me the feast is time to spend with God's people and observe His holy days and who better to spend it with than my church friends who I rarely see!
ARGH
Ok so I think i'm going to run for now...
later,
exie
"are you happy now?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home